Skip to product information
1 of 18

La Luna Lit

Pillars Ribbed Thick (set of 4)

Pillars Ribbed Thick (set of 4)

Regular price $129.00 AUD
Regular price Sale price $129.00 AUD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

FREE Remote Control - Valued at $9.99

Traditional candles have been lighting homes for centuries and have now evolved in this modern era through the use of smokeless, flameless, LED lighting technology to mimic the flickering glow, minimising the potential of wax drippings, an open flame or toxic compound hazard sometimes given off in the burning process.

We aim for you to create a more affordable and long-lasting luminous atmosphere that doesn’t compromise on style, whilst being mindful of the safety of your home, children, pets and the elderly.

Ribbed Pillar Candles THICK - Set of 4

W7.5cm x H10cm, H12.5cm, H15cm, H20cm

Real paraffin wax (white or ivory)


3D burnt wick effect & LED “forever flame” technology creates a realistic freshly lit candle each & every time that lasts & lasts

Battery operated - requires 2 x AA batteries per candle

250+ hours battery life

CANDLE BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED                                            

Automatic built-in timer function 8hr ON/16hr OFF

Can also be used with our Remote Controlled Timer with 2/4/6/8hr function and the option of candle flame flicker, still flame light and dimmer        

(Remote free of charge, usually $9.99. Comes with button battery ⚠️ KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Please refer to our Safety and Care instructions below)


Our items come with a 30 day warranty.

Care must be taken as per care instructions.

Please refer to our refund policy for more information.

Remote Safety & Wax Care Information

To keep clean use a soft cotton or microfibre cloth to gently remove dust. Keep out of extreme heat as the finish is real paraffin wax.


Keep out of reach of children. Contains lithium button, coin battery in remote control. Hazardous if swallowed can cause burns, perforation of soft tissue and fatal injuries within 2 hrs or less. Seek medical attention immediately if placed inside any part of the body or swallowed.

Contact Australian Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26 for 24/7 fast expert advice.

View full details